Please take a moment to read the instructions and FAQs below before booking. To make the payments as secure as possible, the booking system takes payments via PayPal (no account required). To contact the MUGA booking admin or to book a block of sessions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select MUGA Booking from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
- Dates on the calendar with a small clock icon already have a time slot booked, if you hover your mouse over the day you can see which time slots have already been booked out.
- Click relevant day on calendar date to select.
- Choose your timeslot from drop-down menu (times which have already been booked will be unavailable).
- Fill in your personal details in form.
- Accept terms and conditions by clicking the box.
- Click send.
- Click the PayPal PAY NOW button which will appear at the top of the screen.
- You will be taken to the PayPal page for payment.
- Login to PayPal to securely complete your payment.
- Once payment has been completed, your booking will be activated within 48 hours and an email confirmation will be sent.
- Available dates and times can be viewed on the online diary here
- No bookings will be accepted from anyone under the age of 16
- All bookings are in hourly blocks starting on the hour and lasting for 55 minutes to allow for equipment changeover and for users to finish and vacate the games area
- Payment must be made by PayPal via the online booking system.
- The last bookable session will finish at 22:00 when the lights (if required) will switch off.
- MUGA booking is not required however it will ensure that you have sole use of the facility.
- £9 per one hour session payable in advance.
- Tokens for the lights at £4 per hour are available from the Costcutter, number 40 Main Street in Cherry Burton.
- For block bookings or organised tournaments the full charge will be payable before the first booked date.
- The floodlights can be activated by inserting tokens into the meter on the right hand side of the MUGA entrance.
- Coins cannot be used to activate the floodlights.
- Tokens cost £1 each and each token will activate the floodlights for 15 minutes.
- Tokens can be bought from the Cherry Burton Costcutter (40 Main Street) which is open 7am to 8pm Monday to Saturday and 7am to 5pm Sunday.
- More than 1 token can be inserted into the meter to provide lighting for multiples of 15 minutes.
- When changing from one booking to another please make sure that floodlight tokens are inserted before the lights go out from the previous user. If the lights go out, they will not relight for 10 minutes to allow the bulbs to cool properly.
- A red light comes on 5 minutes before floodlights automatically turn off.
- Tokens should be inserted into the top right hand side of the token meter (see below)
- Once payment is made the charge is not refundable.
- Should Cherry Burton Sports Field Management committee have to cancel the booking, the full amount will be refunded.